With its auspicious goal to produce competent and efficient human resource that can be instrumental in conservation and management of biodiversity, environment and natural resources and development of rural communities, the IOF-PC, with the help of its enthusiastic teaching faculty and spirited staff, has always endeavored to ameliorate its academic environment and administer well designed educational programs that can address the current needs of the country and the globe in forestry and allied fields. It is committed to satisfying student’s quest for knowledge and pragmatic skills that will make all the difference in their professional career. The IOF-PC is currently running the following academic programs:
- Master of Science in Forestry
- Master of Science in Natural Resource Management and Rural Development (NRMRD)
- Master of Science in Watershed Management (WM)
- Master of Science in Community Forestry (CF)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Forestry
Beside regular academic programs, it also conducts short-term national and international training and workshops in Forestry and allied subjects.