The IOF-PC has moderately equipped laboratories for soil science, physics, chemistry, botany, GIS, wildlife biology, silviculture, harvesting and utilization, and surveying and engineering.
Forest Products Museum
- Nurseries, Arboreta and Research Centers
- One nursery and one arboretum on campus
- A 50-hectare Banpale Danda forest on campus
- A research center at Khairenitar
- Research sites in Kaski, Mustang and Chitwan districts
- Shanti Ban Batika (Peace Grove): an 11-hectare mixed vegetation forest managed by the PC for academic field study and research as well as for recreational purposes.
The nursery, arboretum, forests and research centers support the instruction, study and research activities of the PC.